This is a brand of a Japanese company belonging to one of the world’s leading manufacturers of manual label applicators. TOWA APN Series label applicators are characterized by a unique design, high quality, reliable technology is used in their production, corresponding to an extremely wide range of adhesive labels. This ensures an easy and convenient process for applying adhesive labels.
APN 10-30 is designed for small size labels. The smaller the label, the more difficult it is to apply.
TOWA APN 10-30 ensures precise application of small labels. Suitable for use with adhesive labels from 10×30 mm to 60×30 mm in size.
Another advantage of the TOWA APN Series manual label applicators is their robust construction and the ability to label quickly and accurately.
The principle of operation of the applicator – a mechanical sensor, depending on the height of the label, automatically determines the step (from 10mm to 60mm), and by pressing the knobs, the label is partially peeled off from the carrier paper and prepared for sticking on another base, that is, on the product.
TOWA APN 10-30 Series characteristics:
Gluing step: from 10 to 60 mm.
Label width: from 20 to 30 mm.
A few caveats for using TOWA APN Series manual label applicators:
- All models of TOWA APN Series label applicators must use adhesive labels thicker than 50 µm;< /li>
- The maximum outer diameter of the label roll is 100 mm;
- The recommended inner diameter of the inner sleeve of the labels is 25 to 40 mm;
- The recommended gap the height between the labels is 2-3 mm;
- The label applicator may not be suitable for sticking some synthetic paper or other material labels;
- We suggest you consult us if you want to stick different shapes or very small labels.