PRINTESS automatic label printing-gluing device
PRINTESS is an electronic printer using thermal transfer technology that can code adhesive labels and stick them automatically on stationary or moving objects.
Thanks to the integrated printer applicator, the system ensures maximum efficiency and operating speed.
A wide range of printer applications with outstanding features:
- Fast, accurate, adapted for long operation;
- Automatic sticking of adhesive labels on stationary or moving objects;
- Ability to encode each label with real-time variable data: expiration date, 1D and 2D barcodes, logos, etc.;
- Absolutely modular system, with a wide selection of automatic applicators;
- The possibility to select EIDOS applicators and their modules according to specific needs;
- Adapted to all lines.
nText editing program EASYCODE. It is a program developed by EIDOS in the Windows environment, which allows you to collect and edit texts, has a memory. The printer can also work with all other major label creation programs: CONDESOFT, LABELVIEW, EASYLABEL, NICELABEL, BARTENDER, BARONE.
PRINTESS is available in 4 versions:
- PRINTESS4.e compact and economical.
- PRINTESS 5.e can run continuously for a long time. Designed for high speed applications.
- PRINTESS 6.e high quality for large format labels (A5 format).
- PRINTESS 8.e high quality, designed for extra large labels (A4 format).
More information about PRINTESS applicators can be found on the manufacturer’s page.