TOSHIBA B-EX6 SERIES
Redefines the industrial printer market. Market-leading technology combined with usability, reliability and low total operating costs.
– Expanding the capabilities of the existing B-EX series printers, we aim to justify the application of the most complex needs, heavy industrial printing loads.
– The ultimate all-in-one industrial solution with a robust design, durability, advanced features, cost-saving features, a wide range of models and optional accessories.
Efficient and functional to meet the needs of the online printing market; features and options to help ensure the lowest operating costs; extended life print head; Toshiba’s unique ribbon saving mode and 800m ribbon to improve efficiency and reduce operating costs during printer use.
The B-EX6 has been designed to be as durable and reliable as the B-EX4 models, with a rugged outer casing. But we’ve added more: a double lid for compactness and less opening space, ease of use for the operator, ease of operation, reduced operating costs and downtime.
B-EX6 series printers supporting 6-in. media at speeds of up to 12 in./s, capable of handling the most demanding printing tasks. In addition, high performance is ensured by the use of advanced processing capabilities, thereby increasing overall efficiency and productivity.
For flexible connectivity options, the B-EX6 comes standard with USB and Ethernet connections. The optional Bluetooth function allows you to set the parameters directly from your smartphone or mobile device.
A wide selection of models to meet a wide range of needs, 203 and 305 dpi models for higher print quality and ideal barcode readability. Models with flat head or near edge head print heads can be easily upgraded, and with a wide range of printing materials and options, flexibility is ensured to adapt to any printing task.
The B-EX6 series combines the tried and trusted features and functionality of the existing B-EX series.
Reliability and performance usually come at a high price, but with the B-EX series, premium features come as standard, helping to significantly reduce capital expenditures and justify your investment.
– Industry and manufacturing.
– Automotive, chemical, pharmaceutical, textile, electronics, food and beverage.
– Government organizations.
– Transport and logistics.
– Health care.
– Combines market-leading technology with usability, reliability and lowest total cost of ownership.
– High speed.
– High performance.
– Strong and durable, easy to use.